This page is a directory of gifts I’m currently looking for: gifts of stuff, labor, and information. I appreciate any consideration you give to this list. To coordinate an exchange, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MUD developer(s): I am interested in collaborating with friends on a text-based online service I am creating.
- Soil cultivation: When it hasn’t rained for a few days, there’s usually compost here to be moved around.\
- Basket weaving: I have extra splints. If you want them, please explain how they’d be used and I’ll consider it.
- Beads, limit: none. Making and decorating things. Commercial objects with beads are also accepted and recycled.
- Blankets, limit: 20. Distribution to local community.
- Cotton pads. For medical hygiene.
- Fabric, limit: 500yd. Making apparel.
- Ferro rods, limit 1000. Distributing for firestarting.
- Money, limit: none. Securing necessities not provided through gifts. Online donations may be made through my Ko-fi profile.
- Scale, limit: one. I’d like a scale to be able to let folk at the Cottenboro GAZ get themselves weighed as part of wellness checks.
- Toilet paper rolls, limit: 120. To be distribution to the local community.
- Toilet paper tubes, limit: 1800. Germinating and sprouting plants with taproots before planting out.
- Yarn, limit: 8000yd. Making textiles and apparel.